My passion is achieving the best result for my clients!
I founded Emma Stanley Law in February 2014, when I noticed a gap in the market for lawyers providing down-to-earth and practical legal advice. Combining this skill, with my over-the-top need to be organised and get stuff done, my business grew quickly and gained a formidable reputation for providing exceptional legal services to clients, particularly in property law.
Originally based in Invercargill with a physical office and the help of staff, the business has evolved to fit my lifestyle and how I wish to live my life.
I am now based in Alexandra, and offer on-line legal services to a small number of clients all over NZ and the world!
What does this mean for you?
- It means you get to work one-on-one with me! Specialist advice direct from the specialist!
- Meetings are conducted mostly via Zoom. In some cases you may be required to have documents signed in front of a JP, Notary Public or Court Registrar.
- I charge set legal fees. This means no surprises! You know exactly what your legal fees will be when you work with me!
- My hours of work are generally 9.30am – 4pm. Time away from work is a priority and if you can’t get hold of me, I am most likely swimming, cooking or out walking with Theo and enjoying the Alexandra sunshine! Rest assured I will get back to you quickly, and everything is under control!!!
Property is a major passion of mine. As an investor myself, I love combining my legal expertise and knowledge with my own personal experience and giving clients the best advise possible.
I also have a love for technology and love finding new ways to make the legal experience easier for clients using the most up to date technology available.
My achievements include:
- Finalist in the 2015 Westpac Business Excellence Awards in the Powernet New and Emerging Award
- Finalist in the 2017 Westpac Business Excellence Awards in Professional Services and Innovation.
- Designing and launching NZ’s first legal app, Easylaw. The app is designed to take the stress out of buying first home and includes helpful definitions and checklists.
Click here for more information about EasyLaw and links to download the app for free.
- Inspiring an integration between ASB and ActionStep (legal software).
I work mainly with First Home Buyers, guiding them through the house buying process as well as helping with Kiwisaver Withdrawals and Housing New Zealand HomeStart Grant Applications and existing and new clients moving properties or buying investment property.
I am currently taking on new clients. If you would like to work with me, get in touch now!
Theo is a French x British bulldog. Although he has a bad habit of sleeping on the job, Theo main role is office manager. Theo is also a pet therapy dog and once a week, we visit a local school where the pupils take turns reading to Theo.