Residential Property & First Home Buyers
Helping you into your first, second or third home and making the experience as joyful and stress-free as possible.
I often see first home buyers trying to save money by scrambling around doing everything themselves. This doesn’t have to be the case. I have acted for thousands of first home buyers, and I WANT to share my experience and knowledge with you.
Even if this is not your first home, buying and selling is not something you do every day. My job is to keep updated with any changes to the process, so you don’t have to.
If you are considering buying a home, then first pick up the phone for a chat. I can tell you everything you need to know and make the experience EASY for you!
Call me now to get started!
My speciality is working with first home buyers. My goal is to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Working with you through the process, I help in the following ways:
- Timely completion of all your KiwiSaver paperwork
- Helping you apply for a Housing NZ FirstHome Grant
- Answering all your questions using simple, easy-to-understand language
- Working with you during the conditional process
- Explaining your options should any issues arise
- Liaising with your real estate agent, mortgage broker or bank
- Communicating on your behalf with the vendor’s lawyer
- Keeping you informed along the way.
My passion is achieving the best result for you by offering online legal services to a small number of clients throughout NZ.